Monday, March 14, 2011

What can you do with bytes ? – Updated!

What can you do with bytes ? – Updated!:

What can you do with bytes ?It has been hard to find time for writing lately, but this week end I found the time to finish the chapter 2 of What can you do with bytes ? I know I am late, but I hope you guys will like this second chapter. At the Flash Gaming Summit I remember meeting a developer who asked for updates on this project, so good timing! :)

It contains more than 50 pages about miscellaneous things related to ByteArray, from PDF or image files generation, custom serialization/deserialization, runtime compression, sound manipulation, or complex parsers. It also highlights a new sound API (loadMP3FromByteArray) available in the Incubator builds and how to use it.

I will try to maintain a good rhythm on updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment