Monday, January 31, 2011

Learn what makes or breaks a successful Flash game with Flash Mindmeld

Learn what makes or breaks a successful Flash game with Flash Mindmeld:

Sixty Top Flash Game Developers (myself included! Damn Italians, they are everywhere) from Around the World to Share Flash Game Development Tips, Secrets and Advice at Online Flash Mindmeld MicroConference.

Flash Mindmeld MicroConference

On February 15th, 60 (myself included, so let’s say 59) of the world’s greatest developers behind Flash games will speak about what makes or breaks a successful Flash game. Knowing what it really
takes to develop a successful game is more critical than ever.

Each participant was asked to respond to the following question: “What makes or breaks a great Flash game?” Common mistakes made in development, how to stand out and what key points separate a good game from a great one are just some of the topics to be covered by these experts.

Each of the 60 Flash developers will present a 60-second tip, creating one of the first “central hubs” for critical information on how to make a great Flash game.

Flash Mindmeld MicroConference Participants

It was very funny to take part to the Flash Mindmeld. When I was asked to record a 60 seconds audio tip, I wrote it down and it was very happy with it, until I realized it took me almost two minutes to read it. So I had to redact it a lot of times, until I came with my 60 seconds tip.

You are warned, my spoken engRish sucks, but you’ll probably find interesting the remaining 59 audio tips.

Meanwhile, register to the Online Flash Mindmeld.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment