Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Experiment, Part 3

The Experiment, Part 3:

This post is long overdue, but it’s finally here! So what’s the verdict?

FAILURE

All of the goals I set for the games failed miserably, the games got played nowhere near the amount of times I had expected and earned nowhere near what I expected. So what went wrong? The short answer is a lot of things, I failed to polish the games, I failed to make the core mechanics fun, I failed at following all the advice that I’ve blogged about in the past, but before I get into too much detail let’s start off this post with some numbers…

Monolith Guardian

Plays: 134,000
CPMStar Earnings: $60
NG Score: 3.81
Kong Score: 2.71

Beyond Escape

Plays: 32,000
CPMStar Earnings: $20
NG Score: 3.57
Kong Score: 2.79

Save The Egg

Plays: 15,000
CPMStar Earnings: $1
NG Score: 3.07
Kong Score: 2.32

Now for the long answer on what went wrong [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment